COVID-19: Procedures and Preventive Measures
Update: June 28, 2021 | The Estrie region is currently in the “green zone” alert level.
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is the highest priority at Escapades Memphrémagog. We are closely monitoring the evolution of the situation regarding COVID-19 and implementing the measures recommended by our government.
Please note that in order to respect the sanitary measures in effect at the time of your cruise, we reserve the right to modify or cancel your reservation (example: restaurants not accessible according to the alert level of the region, maximum 2 adults per table, etc.)
Also, customers with a reservation that does not comply with these rules will have to be separated at different tables. If the boat is full, we may have to deny you access. It is your responsibility to verify this information before arriving for your cruise. No refunds will be made (unless we cancel a cruise ourselves). Thank you for your collaboration!
Please note that the sanitary measures that apply to our cruise ship are the same as dining rooms in restaurants. Here are the measures in place when the region’s alert level is “green zone”:
- A customer register will be kept at all times. The agents at the ticket office will complete it with your contact details;
- A maximum of 10 people can be seated at the same table, or the occupants of a maximum of 3 private residences for larger tables;
- The boat capacity remains reduced to ensure social distancing.
When You Arrive
Upon arrival, you must go to the ticket office to complete your check-in. Each passenger must provide their full name and telephone number in order to register. Please note that if you do not meet all criteria, you may be denied access. We thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant cruise!
Please read the information below before your cruise:
- You should not present yourself if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19: onset or worsening of a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion (with or without loss of taste), general symptoms (muscle pain, headache, intense fatigue or significant loss of appetite), sore throat or diarrhea—or if you have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days.
- Upon arrival, you and your family will have to answer questions related to COVID-19 (see section below). If any of you present symptoms, if you have been in contact with an infected person, or if you have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days, you could be denied access.
- In order to protect the health and safety of everyone, important measures have been put in place and are rigorously applied by our team. As a guest, you must also comply with the measures at all times and, in the event of non-compliance, our employees are authorized to intervene.
- You must bring you own mask/face cover, and wear it when you move around the boat.
- Certain services, activities or places are closed or have limited access. This is the case for the presentation of the “light and water” show, which will not take place during outings this year. Unfortunately, it would be impossible for customers to adhere to social distancing during this presentation.
- For other questions, please contact our team.