COVID-19 – Procedures and Preventive Measures
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is the highest priority at Escapades Memphrémagog. To this end, we are closely monitoring the evolution of the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impacts with official sources such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux du Québec, and implementing the recommended measures.
To read all the measures in place, please visit our FAQ page.
Hygiene and prevention are very important for us, and the measures in place are rigorously respected. We ask all our customers to read the information below before their outing:
- You should not show up if you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19: onset or worsening of a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion (with or without loss of taste), general symptoms (muscle pain, headache, intense fatigue or significant loss of appetite), sore throat or diarrhea—or if you have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days.
- Upon arrival, you and your family will have to answer questions related to COVID-19 (see section below). If any of you presents symptoms, if you have been in contact with an infected person, or if you have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days, you could be denied access.
- In order to protect the health and safety of everyone, important measures have been put in place and are rigorously applied by our team. As a guest, you must also comply at all times with the measures and, in the event of non-compliance, our employees are authorized to intervene.
- You must bring you own mask/face cover, and wear it when you move around on the boat.
- Certain services, activities or places are closed or access is limited. This is the case for the presentation of the “light and water” show, which will not take place during outings this summer. Unfortunately, it would be impossible for customers to adhere to social distancing during this presentation.
- Detailed procedures have been established in the event that a customer or employee develops symptoms or is declared positive to COVID-19.
- For any other questions, please talk to our team.
When you arrive, our team will ask you the questions below. Your answers will be considered the truth and no further tests/interrogations will be carried out. We thank you for your cooperation and your honesty.
- Due to the configuration of the tables on the boat, we can only accommodate tables with guests that live at the same address. Is this the case for you?
N.B. Customers with reservations who do not adhere to this rule will be separated to other tables to respect the rules of social distancing (the boat may be full and we may have to deny access).
- In the past 14 days, have you or your family traveled outside of Canada?
- In the past 14 days, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- The onset or worsening of a cough;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in direct contact with a person who was diagnosed with COVID-19?